- All areas of general internal medicine
- All areas of respiratory medicine
- Respiratory infection
- Pulmonary and venous thromboembolism
- Smoking related lung disease
- Lung carcinoma and interstitial disease
- Management and prevention of tuberculosis.
- Rapid assessment for possible underlying diagnosis of cancer
Areas of expertise:
General Medicine, High Dependency Unit (HDU), Respiratory Medicine.
Please note these are regular clinics, other times may be available by appointment.
A: Alternate weeks
M: Monthly sessions
A/H: Ad Hoc
P: Consulting at Parkside Hospital at Putney
A/P: Consulting alternative weeks at Parkside Hospital at Putney
M/P: Consulting monthly at Parkside Hospital at Putney
< Go Back